my favorite teacher with bounced flash

i admire this teacher because he works really hard for what he does and he is really good at what he does. he teaches football and i admire that because he really likes what he does. he once said to me “If you were to envision that teacher that you would want in your life, even now, you’re going to want someone who is very engaging in front of the classroom,” he said. “A good teacher will perform for their students to keep them going… It’s not about sitting back and just lecturing, it’s about engaging in the work.” and this really stuck with me because it means something really empowering. hes good at what he does and he empowers people to try hard. Good teachers want to see their students succeed and are honored to be a mentor, people can feel his support and it doesn’t go unappreciated. He is an awesome teacher who surrounds his students with inspiration to learn. Teachers spend so much time with us when we’re growing up that they sometimes know us better than we know ourselves. Occasionally, they’ll even notice a gift or talent we don’t even realize we have—and they’ll encourage us to put it to use.