TED TALK: HOW PHOTOGRAPHY CONNECTS US

the ted talk is about how photography connects us. I think that it really shows how animals are in the real world. the photographers captured really good shots but my favorite ones where the leopard seal ones. they were really cute and showed how if people would just not harm the wildlife but mainly the sea life, they most likely wouldn’t act the way that they do. the leopard seals are shown trying to feed the photographer because it felt “pity” on him. I thought that this was really cute because it shows that they aren’t threatening species unless they feel threatened. I also liked the angles of the images because they show the character and personality of the animals and I just thought that that was really cool. Photos are tangible reminders of past events and milestones, making it easy to revisit life’s moments. Also, I thought it was nice how the presenter was describing the stuff he really did a good job with that and made it more amusing. In closing I thought that the ted talk was really nice, and I enjoyed the photography and narrating of it and what it conveyed.